CHM 217H1 Introduction to Analytical Chemistry – Forms
This page provides reporting forms for each experiment as Adobe Acrobat (*.pdf) files.
Print the form for Expt. 1 before the lab; all other forms are due one week after
- Request Form to Make-up a Missed Lab
– please complete and submit this form to the course instructor, together with any
- Verification of student illness form –
this is required by the University of Toronto for any missed lab, test, etc. due to illness,
and must be completed by the medical professional you consult at the time of your illness
The lab report forms will be available starting the first week of classes
NOTE: Commencing fall 2016, all report forms will be posted through the course portal site.
Notes for completing your report forms:
- Do all your original calculations in your lab notebook
- For calculations, show the final algebraic form of the
equation, then the substituted values, then the final answer. See
the lab manual “specimen notebook pages” for an example
of what this looks like in practice
- The date on the form should be that on which you did the experiment
- Be sure to read any additional instructions on the form carefully
- Print your answers clearly in the spaces provided
- In accordance with course policy, lab
forms completed in pencil will not be accepted for remarking
Reminder: The academic policy set out in your lab manual prohibits collaboration
in the writing of laboratory reports except as set out in writing by the
course co-ordinator or lab instructor.